2012년 4월 5일 목요일

What the??

  you know whay?? Today is already....THURSDAY!!!!!!! OH MY GOD... I don't remember what I did.. except playing soccer and.. and... um... sleeping? oh.. What had I done? Though there was no what I did, there are many what I have to do. Social studies project, Chinese(madarin?) project, and English project.. At least, the good thing is that I finished science project scarcely.. It cramped my brain. I had to write about what I DID'T LEARN! so I use power of Internet but I did't do plagiarism! never ever! and.. social studies module assignment..  It is okay but what about project??? I know that I am in charge of leader.. but I DON'T HAVE ABILITY as a leader. However, How can I change it now? I am a leader already.. I will just do my best... Whatever!! I have lots of thing to do..
    First! Social studies project.. I am in a group 3. Our members are me, Yushine, Yannica, Monnica, Tom, and Lexie(? I am not sure about spelling kk).  It is not bad !! and I decided what each member have to write.. For example, Yannica and Monnica has the best English skills from grammar to writing. So, I will give them role of writing hard(?) news(Serious news.. which is about fact.) BUT!! the important thing is.. we don't have opportunity to meet each other.. I have a paper and tried to take a picture of it.. but its definition is suck! um... so... I will talk to them on next Tuesday ㅠㅠㅠ
   Second! English project!  I have to make a portfolio using computer. I have to decorate it and write contents using computer. Writing doesn't matter although my writing skill is not good...  Real problem is .. I don't know how to decorate using computer! Even, It is not power point.. so.. I am thinking asking for help to teacher Llye who is very kind!!  I hope he will accept with favor..  without paying the money!! Joklang kkk
      In some ways, I am bored sometimes. There's no specific thing to do unless I don't play soccer or sleep. I want to meet friend and talk with them without studying.. but they live far from my house!  and I CAN NOT PLAY SOCCER BECAUSE IT IS REALLY HOT!!! I played soccer yesterday. It wasn't hot( I think..)  I played it around from 4 to 6 PM. I was surprised when I saw my face while I was washing my face. It turned black!! It tanned too much.. so I can't play soccer like before! I am afraid of being black! Actually, I was quite having a white skin before I learned soccer. After learning and playing soccer with my friends, my skin color became super black compare to original skin color..      
       I finish this post with concern about what I am going to do tomorrow.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기