2012년 4월 21일 토요일

Prom..

 um,,.. Finally, two days ago, we had a prom that I expected there would be pretty girls... I was so stupid. What I saw was a MOVIE!! Students were all actors, and actress! and, Moreover, in grade 9, there are so few girls, compare to number of boys. its proportion is not balanced. AND, Hanmi  and Lexie didn't come to the prom!! um.. I don't know why they didn't come.. why?? why?? 
  Before I went to Acacia Hotel, I was so nervous.. I don't know why.. but maybe because it was my first time of attending prom? My heartbeat goes up(right expression?). When I went there, I was surprised,, there were so many handsome guys and pretty girls there! I realized that girls absolutely becomes pretty when they get make up.. As well, I realized that clothing makes people handsome or worse. I watched two type of people. One, who is not actually handsome/pretty but became attractive because he/she wore fancy? nice suit and dress, however, the other one, who is quite handsome , pretty but because of suit/dress, he/she didn't look like usual. Our Grade 9 was good in general.
   At first, we ate bread and chicken for appetite. Chicken soup was masarab.. but WAITER DID'T GIVE ME A BREAD!! I was little bit disappointed LOL. After that, next menu was .... I don't know but.. It was beef? pork? with rice. The meat was quite delicious but the problem was rice.. It was mixed with what looked like grass.. Probably herb? To say frankly, IT WAS TERRIBLE.. the rice didn't have any specific flavor but I could smell something that I can't explain.. The good thing was, after that, dish was cheese cake. It was so sweet that I could forget terrible flavor. But I couldn't eat twice.. it was so sweet.. Is my tongue strange?? 
   Next, It was time to present our performance.. Our performance was about singing 'Teenage dream(?)' BUT, Sam suddenly vanished!! so Jerry who knows all lyrics of it performed instead of Sam.. It was really wrong. He is not responsible for it! Anyway, they performed.. but the amplifier... The amplifier was really really problem.. Staff should have placed microphone near to John to be heard clearly! I think teenage dream cannot be played well without playing the guitar.. Because of mistaken, the other audiences would thought 'Is this performance for comedy?' this is exaggeration but.. It was almost like this.Of course, lacking of practice was the problem as well, but they could do well in the prom!! What a shame! Sayang...
   The other performances were not bad actually. Singers were good.. Of course, they were absolutely better than me LOL. and, Upper grade sisters(?) danced.. it was gooood kkkk. We had a dance time for around 10 minutes. Actually, I really not good at dancing (what is what I can do well?? um.. it's the problem ㅠㅠ) yeah but I enjoyed well.. Some of brothers, sisters were really good! and while the others were dancing, grade 9 boys (not all of boys.. sayang!) took a picture with ms.mae.
Highlight? Climax of prom performance was BAND. Their performance was exciting! All of us jumped and shouted although our population was so small.. as well, compare to the room..
   I don't care about king, queen, price, and princess of the prom. Grade 9 was not included.. MY goodness!! 
  After finishing the prom,, I wanted to have more time to enjoy the time with only grade 9.. but before I told them, they already left.. .but It's okay! we have another prom next year.. I hope there will be more pretty girls.. Maybe, girls hope that there will be more handsome boys in next prom LOL








It's me!



HANDSOME GUYS!

댓글 1개:

  1. LOL. Why are you always looking for the pretty girls?

    Your English may not be perfect yet, but I always love the way you say things and the way you think. So cute! :)

    답글삭제