2012년 4월 13일 금요일

Pressure?

  Today is already Friday.. Time goes by but I don't know if it goes fast.. IT IS TOO FAST!!  W got report cards for 3th quarter which I took for the first time in the Philippines. I was quite nervous as I didn't know if there are low grades or not. Hopefully, The lowest grade was B!! but this is not good.. The reason is.. that Subject that I got B is  English!! As you know, English is what T.mae teaches for grade 9 and she is in charge of our grade. Namely, she is an advise teacher. I AM REALLY , SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THIS SCORE.. I will try to get, get good score in this quarter exam! I am not familiar with INTERPRETING poem and FINDING deep meaning of essay or sentence.. I don't know how ti interpret these well. If you can, could you help me? 
   Nowadays, I think I am getting more lazy and lazy because of holy week vacation. I felt like It is okay to play with something until now. BUT, this is totally wrong. I had quiz for math 3? days ago. I didn't learn it even in Korea. So, I had to study hard but I didn't. Because I am lazy? um.. I don't know. So.. as you can expect, I got really, really low grade in that quiz.. This is really such an ashamed fault.. AND, I didn't know if there was social studies quiz or not.. I should have checked whiteboard. This is really ashamed fault as well. It means, I am not concentrate on my study! I know obviously that I am different compare on? in? before. I don't smile like before, I don't concentrate on school like before. I don't mean, I CAN'T. I DO NOT.. Just I feel like that. I don't know why, but maybe because of going process of adapting  new surrounding which uses ENGLISH. I thought this process of adapting this country, school would be not hard.. I overestimated me. I was boastful, yabang.. Taking this opportunity, I AM GOING TO STUDY HARDER than before.
   But, the problem is pressure that I have to do and be better than 3th quarter. I was quite surprised as I got quite? high grades contrary to my expectation. As I wrote, I got the lowest grade in English.. I quite expected that I would have low grade on it.. but I did't expect that it would be LOWEST grade.. OMG! I am not sure but maybe due to pressure, I cannot take it away from my mind.. I am afraid of disappearances of many teachers, my friends and my parents. Sometimes, I imagine them blaming me because of my lower grade of 4th quarter..  This is really bad situation, isn't this? uwe...  
    There are so many things that I don't know.. from Vocabs, even to speaking.  Sometimes, I can't talk with my friend using an English. I don't know why, but maybe I am embarrassed? But I will try to be familiar, and adapt to ENGLISH... I hope I will not forget about this.. To Future tony... 
PLEASE ! STUDY HARD!!






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기