2012년 4월 10일 화요일

P to the ROM.

 When I logged in, I was surprised because the topic that I was supposed to write about is the same with Gino's ! I didn't intend.. but topic is the same with Gino.. I didn't mean, intend it Gino! Please, Don't misunderstand~!!! LOL 
   Prom.. It means graduation party. Before I came here, I respected having partner, many pretty girls and handsome guys..(except ME)  BUT! I don't mean that you guys are ugly!! I thought people who acted in movie... It was all Bullshit. I should not have imagined such a ... um.. fiction. Disappointment would big when expectation was big. I mean, I thought people who are 18~20 western people since I watched movie about American school, something like that. Here, In the Philippines, most of people graduate their school when they finish school schedule as a grade 10.
I didn't know about it.. Whatever, it's OKAY! coz.. there's no my ideal girl ㅠㅠ
  What are we going to do ? Literally, what are we going to do during the PROM... I heard that we usually dance with partner, eat some delicious foods, watching band playing.. but if only this situation happens, without any change, I think it will be boring.. There's no interesting thing that we? I can enjoy! Perhaps, watching girls? can be enjoying thing to some men.. like J... blahblah kkk JOKE! sorry if I offend you..  Some people said, they often go some where with friend to drink alcohols or go to noraebang ( what you call this ? karaoke?) after finishing the PROM. But, I don't think that our grade 9 friends will not do those thing because they are innocent! maybe?
  The problem of PROM.. COSTS of admission is too expensive to not rich student! For me, since I am poor? I think its cost is expensive though the other costs are P 5000. That doesn't make sense! To student, they require P 5000? 2500? oh.. It is more than my allowance.. my pocket money!  BUT the fortunate thing for me is that I can borrow suit from my house mate brother. He is little bit taller than me but he has less weight than me! Anyway, I appreciate for the circumstance to borrow it. I am surely know that I need suit for um,, something. but not now! I am a just kid? children yet and I am growing up now( I HOPE..) It might not be fit to me after a year!  But , I am not sure about my friends.. If they don't have anything, They have to buy suit, leather shoes,  neck tie, like that. AND, OUR PROBLEM is  we don't have partner LOL. Probably, some can come with their partner but I an sure most of us won't come with partner. I said WON'T not WON'T BE ABLE TO!
I feel concerning and expecting for Prom..

 There was prom on 1800s.

댓글 2개: