2012년 4월 16일 월요일

6 months

   It has been 6 months since I came here, the Philippines. Time goes by too fast.. I don't feel that I have lived here for 6 MONTHS! This is half - year. So, today, I made up my mind to review(?) what I have done. 
     As, I wrote it on writing 3rd quarter exam, I didn't come here with satisfied agreement. Because of my mother's occupation( now, thanks to my mother) I weren't able to decline it so that I and my brother take advantages by living in Korea. At that time, I really didn't want to come here as I had(until now!) many friends that I became friends with thanks to soccer and the other ways. I adapted school life so much! Although I was in exclusive school(BOY'S ONLY!), I adapted that kinds  of gloomy environment(LOL). Of course, I was not comfortable such as dull atmosphere. But after a year, I could live well? among group of men. Fortunately, I met friends who were  really kind and didn't do bad things such as smoking, drinking.. something like that.. I am appreciating my adviser teachers for not giving me classes that were kinds of bullying students. They used to smoke, drink, and even take the money from us!! But they didn't ask me to give the money. Of course, I would not give any money when they asked me to give it. It is stupid thing! They are just kid. They are not an 17~19!  Anyway,, why is it like this? I mean, I think I could be that kinds of people if I hang out with that kinds of friends. I was a friend many student. I used to play with friends who are bullying people later. So, I trusted them more since they are preserver of my life! Moreover, thanks to soccer, I became more friendly with them as well, I could have many new friends who were(are) so kind and good as well as my formal friends. 
       But, oneday, my mother said ' we will go to the Philippines for your studying. Prepare what you are going to use in there.' I was really surprised.. but soon, I calmed down(?). I had quite long time before I live! Before a month I live, however, I realized that my friends are going to have exam that decide what high school they are going to enroll.. It was really  important exam in the middle school.(Actually, all exams are important) I couldn't say 'I am leaving on November 4th..' since we were grade 3rd, it took a quite percentages.. It can be just my delude but I didn't want to affect them anything related to study. So, after the finishing the last exam of grade 3rd, I played with my friends only half and a day. It was really really super duper sorrow.. I was supposed to visit my school before  I am leaving but I didn't.. I would be um... really .. sad.
     At last, I came the Philippines. I didn't know what to do!  What I only know was that I have to study English.. To have enough English skills to enroll school, I went academy for 3 months.  It helped me a lot. The problems that Korean has is that they can't speak well with foreigner although they are good in vocabs and reading.(It doesn't meant that I was goods at vocabs and reading. Just normal Korean) And, I entered MITIS. I didn't know what to do at that time. Just what I could do was just listening, keeping quite. I could adapt new school environment thanks to kind teachers(???) and friends. Thank you guys!! 
     Nowadays.. As I wrote, I think I am getting more lazy and lazy. I don't concentrate school as I concentrated in 3rd quarter. As teacher mae said, I am trying to do what I did. But this is not easy.. I don't remember what I did! This is the problem.. But I will really try to do my best not to regret what I did ,in the future!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기