2012년 4월 7일 토요일

This week..

   This week is quite boring.. At first, last Friday, I thought 'This vacation will be really fun! um.. what do I do first? I can't decide it! ' like this.. and from last Friday to Tuesday, I enjoyed playing! but soon, It changed.. so I shall introduce what I have done.
     From Friday to Tuesday.. As you know, I am member of F.C Parañaque although I am not main member kk. We played soccer Saturday night at cuenca, and Sunday evening in Cavite.
I didn't play well... It motivated me to practice soccer harder than before. I played computer game and searched the Internet what you call, Todayhumor. I am using this website to kill boring time or meaningless time. Ah! Leo came my house last... I don't know kk but he came so I have one more brother to play with, include my brother, Simon. He's good ski player. He said, he is going to participate international competition. I hope he will do it well. Go back to the body, I went to academy where is nearby out school with him and my brother for 3 days. I didn't know that there was a girl, the same age with me. The other teachers said, she is going to enroll San Beda(?). As well, I did't know that there were quite many students include girls! LOL I hope among them, there will be my ideal girl kkk. Anyway, After finishing the academy schedule, we played soccer in cuenca. I taught Leo playing soccer. I think he haven't played soccer before.. but he learned it quite fast... NOTICE that I am not good at soccer. Just I taught how to receive, kick, pass the ball... NOT professionally!  Because he played ski, his leg strength is strong. but the problem is he doesn't know how to control. I practiced kicking the ball as well, but still, I am not good... 
      From Thursday to Now, Saturday. It became boring after Thursday. I did't have things to do.. Of course, there were projects to do.. BUT I didn't want to do it because this week is holy week! one week vacation! So, I finished social studies module assignment, and science project which bothered me sincerely!!! Except that, I didn't have anything to do.. Just sleeping, searching todayhumor(just regard it as korean version of 9GAG but there is difference.), and playing the guitar(suck kkk). I was not able to play soccer because the weather was jolly hot!! too hot!! my skin color became black.. thanks to kind sunlight!! I think the season became summer.. Its sunlight is definitely different compare to past sunlight. And TODAY, I was supposed to play soccer with F.C Parañaque but it is canceled.. but it's okay! me and my brother played it when sunset was going on.
Ah., before play soccer, me, my brother and Leo went to festival mall, and ATC to look for.. what you call this?? functional clothes? which can absorb, dry sweat. It helps me to play soccer comfortably. Nike and Adidas are in my mind.. I can't select it easily. I mean, about shorts! Two of those are really comfortable when I wore those.  um.. So I am going to try them again tomorrow. 
      These are what I did until now. But I don't want this time to go fast! I don't want to study! but play and talk with my friends ㅠㅠ.. I am afraid of having class LOL





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기